Padi Valley Golf Club Gowa – Sungguminana is recognized as a leading semi private Golf Club with International Standard Course, located at Gowa Regency, South Sulawesi, just a view minute from Makassar.
Padi Valley Golf Club offer a spectacular 18 holes competition park land golf course designed by the award winning Golf design firm of JMP Group USA, based architect, Bob Moore. The criteria for designing the course was to anhance the views of its natural surrounding while at the same time exceed USGA design and construction standard thus making of Padi Valley Golf Club.
Padi Valley Golf Club Gowa – Sungguminana has perfect location with spectacular panoramic of Gowa Mountains, seven lakes, and the lush green backdrop for the 18 holes of golf that makes Padi Valley Golf Club is a perfect match for your passion for golf, also The Clubhouse, which overlooks all this natural beauty, offers many amenities to satisfy all tastes.
Here the sample Golf packages to Padi Valley Golf Club Gowa, Sungguminasa, South Sulawesi :
Makassar Padi Valley Golf Tour, 3 Days / 2 Nights :
Day 01 : Makassar Arrival (D).
Meeting service at Sultan Hasanuddin Airport, pick up then transfer to hotel, Dinner at local restaurant, free program.
Day 02 : Makassar – Padi Valley Golf, 18 Holes (BLD).
Buffet breakfast at hotel, leaving to Padi Valley Golf Club at Gowa/Sungguminasa Regency for your golf activities with 18 holes. Lunch will be served at club house. After finishing your golf transfer to the hotel. Dinner at local restaurant, free program.
Day 03 : Makassar Halfday Tour – Transfer Out (BL).
Buffet breakfast at hotel, tour to visit the Royal Palace of Gowa Kingdom “Balla Lompoa” The palace was built in 1936, in traditional style on stilts, with an imposing flight of steps leading up to a large reception room, nowdays the palace was become a museum, here you can see the heritage of Gowa Kingdom, afterwards continue tour to Sultan Hasanuddin Graveyard Complex, Fortress Somba Opu to see the miniature houses of the 3 ethnic groups of people who live in South Sulawesi Province (Buginese, Makassarese and Torajanese), then lunch at local restaurant. After that continue tour to visit Fort Rotterdam which was built about 1545 under King Tunipallangga of Gowa. This Fort contains the La-Galigo Museum where you can find exhibits such as a model of the fort, ethnographic displays, musical instruments and heraldry and reconstructions of archaeological sites. Now it is famous as a cultural center, afterwards transfer to Sultan Hasanuddin Airport Makassar for your flight to next destination.
= End Program =
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 2 Days / 1 Night.
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights (1).
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights (1A).
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- Makassar Historical Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights.
- Amazing Makassar – Malino – Bantimurung Tour, 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- Amazing Makassar Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights.
- Explorer Makassar Tour Packages, 5 Days / 4 Nights.
- Aryaduta Hotel Makassar
- Sahid Hotel Makassar
- Quality Plaza Hotel Makassar
- Grand Clarion Hotel Makassar
- Singgasana Hotel Makassar
- Aston Hotel & Convention
- Horison Hotel Makassar
- Pantai Gapura Hotel Makassar
- Santika Hotel Makassar
- Royal Regency Hotel Makassar
- Aerotel Smile Makassar
- Swiss Belinn Hotel Makassar
- Banua Hotel Makassar
- Kenari Tower Hotel Makassar
- Jakarta Hotel Makassar
- Grand Town Hotel Makassar
- Coklat Hotel Makassar
- Grand Celino Hotel
- Losari Metro Hotel Makassar
- Losari Beach Hotel Makassar
- Losari Beach Inn Makassar
- Grand Palace Hotel Makassar
- Yasmin Hotel Makassar
- Valentino Hotel Makassar
- Amaris Hotel Makassar
- Denpasar Hotel Makassar