Bugis Water Park Adventure Makassar, South Sulawesi.
Bugis Water Park Makassar is one of the largest water parks in Indonesia, located at Bukit Baruga Complex, Antang, Makassar. The park theming was developed around the rural areas and cultural realities of the region and takes about 7 hectares of land (approx 17 acres). After years of planning and construction by PT. Baruga Asrinusa Development, Kalla Group, in collaboration with Polin Water Parks and Pool Systems, the site is now one of the largest water parks ever built in Indonesia. While the park's developers and designers were intent on creating a world-class water park, they also wanted to maintain the region's traditional cultures and values, which are reflected in the park's overall design. The park counts a total of 10 attractions which include Polin's Aquatube, its Free Fall speed slide, its multi slide with side-by-side lanes and mat-based racing, Polin's Black Hole, a leisure rive and three pools.
While the park's developers and designers were intent on creating a world-class water park, they also wanted to maintain the region's traditional cultures and values, which are reflected in the park's overall design. The park counts a total of 10 attractions which include Polin's Aquatube, its Free Fall speed slide, its multy slide with side-by-side lanes and mat-based racing, Polin's Black Hole, a leisure rive and three pools.
The park features a children water playground and a complex of 6 water slides supplied by Polin as well as a lazy river and 3 pools. Products delivered are an Aquatower Type 600 (bugs themed), an Aquatube (Indonesia’s longest body slide : 150 meters/492 feet),a FreeFall (speed slide), a Multy slide (4 lanes, mat racer type), a Body Slide, a Black Hole (enclosed with inner tubes) and a Rafting Slide. Both developers and designers wanted a themed environment reflecting the region’s traditional architecture, culture and values. Even the names of the themed zones, slides and attractions use local jargon of the Bugis, an Austronesian ethnic group of South Sulawesi.
Most favorite rides for kids such as; Allabuang zone is right after entering through the main door. This area is marked by two statues are shaped like a boat body, located on the right and left of a suspension bridge made of wood. Suitable place to take pictures with the background of the boat.
Furthermore is Kampong Rilau zone, visitors can release tired after a warm and wet-ria in the vehicle. In this place there are many available gazebo, can also be used to eat food that can be purchased at the food court. While Stone Kalibampa Goa zone designed as a garden, in which there is a butterfly-shaped sculpture.
Especially for a lazy play, besides Mallippuno and Tappasorong, there are Aquatube, Body Slide, Black Hole, Lazy River, and Freefall.
For Aqua Tube, its the longest Aqua Tube in Indonesia at this time, the long of the yellow tube reaches 150 meters, visitors will feel the sensation that this challenge from a height of 15 meters. Drove alone in a closed culvert and the winding course it would be more stressful.
Thus, not only does the overall park reflect that heritage but so do the rides’ names and the verbiage used to denote its various zones. Specifically, those zones are: Allabuang (harbor or port), Kampong Rilau (fishing village), Goa Bartu Kalibampa (butterfly caves).
Other attractions at the park include :
• Pipa Wae (Polin’s Aquatube, a fast body slide that is the longest in Indonesia at 150 meters or 492 feet).
• Matanre (Polin’s Free Fall speed slide).
• Tappasorong (Polin’s Multi Slide with side-by-side lanes and mat-based racing).
• Mattulili (a body slide).
• Mapettang (Polin’s Black Hole, an enclosed slide employing inner tubes).
• Wae Massolo (a leisure river).
• Kollang Ana’Ana (a children’s pool).
• Kollang Piji’ (a whirl pool).
• Kollang To’Lompo (a main pool).
Visit Bugis Water Park is one of good alternative for your family vacation holiday when your travel to Makassar. Come and enjoy The Bugis Water Park Makassar with your family and rides the adventure sensation.
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 2 Days / 1 Night.
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights (1).
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights (1A).
- Makassar Trans Studio Family Fun Tour Packages, 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- Makassar Historical Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights.
- Amazing Makassar – Malino – Bantimurung Tour, 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- Amazing Makassar Tour Packages, 3 Days / 2 Nights.
- Explorer Makassar Tour Packages, 5 Days / 4 Nights.
- Makassar Padi Valley Golf Tour, 3 Days / 2 Nights.
- Makassar Padi Valley Golf Tour, 4 Days / 4 Nights.
- Aryaduta Hotel Makassar
- Sahid Hotel Makassar
- Quality Plaza Hotel Makassar
- Grand Clarion Hotel Makassar
- Singgasana Hotel Makassar
- Aston Hotel & Convention
- Horison Hotel Makassar
- Pantai Gapura Hotel Makassar
- Santika Hotel Makassar
- Royal Regency Hotel Makassar
- Aerotel Smile Makassar
- Swiss Belinn Hotel Makassar
- Banua Hotel Makassar
- Kenari Tower Hotel Makassar
- Jakarta Hotel Makassar
- Grand Town Hotel Makassar
- Coklat Hotel Makassar
- Grand Celino Hotel
- Losari Metro Hotel Makassar
- Losari Beach Hotel Makassar
- Losari Beach Inn Makassar
- Grand Palace Hotel Makassar
- Yasmin Hotel Makassar
- Valentino Hotel Makassar
- Amaris Hotel Makassar
- Denpasar Hotel Makassar